Job Title: Legal Cashier / Finance Assistant
Reports to: Finance Director
We are seeking an experienced Cashroom / Finance Assistant who is ambitious and looking to take on responsibility for more than the day to day processing duties. We have an opportunity for the right candidate to get involved in wide ranging analysis and reporting work.
Working as part of the finance team, helping to provide an efficient and effective service to the firm’s clients, partners and staff.
- Processing of purchase invoices, fee notes and cheques
- Payment of client money and supplier invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Dealing with fee earner queries quickly and efficiently
- Assist with the analysis of monthly results
- Prepare regular reports for management
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensuring Law Society Rules and internal controls are adhered to
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks as required
Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a Cashroom / Finance Assistant role
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong academic results
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Flexible in approach to work and tasks
- Strong Excel skills
If you have the above skills, experience and ambition please complete the form below and upload your CV and covering letter. Please include your current salary and notice period.
Closing date: 28th June 2019.