Our team of experts at Jackson Boyd has extensive experience in advising both employees and employers in all areas of Employment Law.
We regularly advise in relation to:
- Settlement (formerly Compromise) Agreements and negotiations of the same;
- Procedures regarding performance management;
- Sickness and Incapacity;
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- Managing any potential discrimination issues, including considering the duty to make reasonable adjustments for employees with a disability;
- Zero hour contracts;
- Employment status;
- Pay disputes;
- Assertion of a statutory right;
- Working time and time off;
- Termination of employment;
Please call us on 0333 222 1855 or contact us online in order to discuss any of the matters above and we will be happy to assist.