Personal Injury Paralegal: EL/PL
- Job Title: Paralegal
- Primary Location: Hybrid; Glasgow City Centre / Home Working
- Hours of Work: Full time (35 hours), Permanent
- Salary: Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience.
- Reports to: Partner
Description of Role:
Jackson Boyd’s Personal Injury Team is ranked as leading by both Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
We are currently looking for a paralegal to join our EL/PL team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload of employer’s liability and public liability claims, mainly acting for the Pursuer.
We require an ambitious and motivated paralegal who can work autonomously while providing a first class service to our clients.
Jackson Boyd are a leading litigation firm in the areas of Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Dispute Resolution and Employment Law.
We aim to provide a positive and supportive working environment for our team. We have been awarded a Platinum Accreditation by Investors in People.
Our modern office accommodation is situated in the centre of Glasgow. We provide regular internal training for our staff, flexible and remote working opportunities and operate a “dress for your day” policy.
We offer our clients the highest level of expertise offered in a caring and compassionate way. From over 1000 reviews of our service on Trustpilot 98% of our clients rate us as “Excellent” or “Great”.
- To manage an EL/PL caseload and assist Partners in dealing with more complex cases.
- Carrying out pre-litigation investigations.
- Taking Precognitions
- Negotiating Settlements.
- Complying with our clients’ Service Level Standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in dealing with personal injury cases is preferable.
- Excellent client communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Commercial awareness and applying it to each case.
- Ability to work autonomously.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Company pension
- Life assurance benefit
- Dress for your day policy
- Flexible working
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and development
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme